1. Fix memory management so memory consumption isn't tied by number of songs loaded by use of database. This should allow you to load your complete collection if you wish AND subsequent restarts of Jaikoz should be able to use the cached data instead of reading from the file if it hasn't changed which will speed the initial file loading greatly.
2. Simplify Matching for better results. Jaikoz has many options to change how the matching works, but they are difficult to understand and some only make sense for individual files. Im going to drop some of these options and replace with ones that make more sense such as
Match the album that best matches existing metadata OR always prefer original albums even if better match with compilation.
3. Improve results by improving Musicbrainz, Im going to work on the Musicbrainz Search server , fixing issues and improving performance.
4. Simplify Interface, new users find it difficult to understand the seperate tag and analyse tasks and the user interface. Im going to either simplify it further or provide a new Simple Mode, with the existing interface becoming Advanced Mode. Thinking along the lines of how Azereus retrofitted a new default interface when it becamwe Vuze.
5. Implement more automated tests for the GUI, I have many for the reading and writing to files but not for the Interface itself. I need to do this to prevent the occasional regression cropping up as it has in the past.