We now do more to groups songs correctly and find possible potential releases, such as searching for releases by track titles if no matches found by release title.
And we are now stricter about accepting a match, we have added some additional checks to ensure it really is a good match.
So the match rate is now higher, and at the same time incorrect matches are kept to a minimum.
- [JAIKOZ-773] - Allowing Acoustid matches when metadata exists but is bad
- [JAIKOZ-1005] - If artist name contains feat and get no matches strip out and try again
- [JAIKOZ-1007] - When single song matching against Acoustid ensure we are selecting the correct song
- [JAIKOZ-1013] - Dots not removed from filepath when after path separator
- [JAIKOZ-1014] - When disc has more than two discs may not match because can match songs to wrong disc
- [JAIKOZ-1018] - Ignore join phrased when matching artists
- [JAIKOZ-1020] - Consider artist name when doing track scoring
- [JAIKOZ-1022] - Always only use recording with most sources when single song matching
- [JAIKOZ-1024] - Extend Acoustid title check to an artist check
- [JAIKOZ-1026] - Additional processing when songs organized one folder per artist
- [JAIKOZ-1027] - Search by metadata should search by artist and tracks if no match on release